Monday, January 30, 2012

CAN YOU...

   can you......

                                                                                     


  i want screammmm that i love u..i want the whole world know i love u so much..can u hear me now yes i love u..


can u see me now..because i'm looking for you..i'm looking for your heart that u give me before..can u see me now..i can see u... i can see your love towards me..


  can you feel me now...i can feel u..feel your love..feel your heartbeat..it's beating for me right..i feel to baby


  can u hold my hand like we do it before..i am more cool when u hold my hands..you are so charming when u hold my hands..


  can u hug me..i feel safe when u hug me..i feel the whole world is mine..nobody here only you and me..


I WANT YOUR LOVE...i want it now but u are not mine..i should let u go..but i can't..coz i love u..

1 comment:

  1. mungkin ada yang lebih baik dari dia


    P/S : Nak Minta Tolong Bantu Hans Menang iPad 2

    http://hanspunyablog.blogspot.com/2012/02/pusingan-akhir-contest-gadget-impian.html

    ReplyDelete